Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some deals on Tybee Island

My morning routine is to check Savannah MLS first thing in the day. I review the current listings, price reductions, currently under contract and recently sold on Tybee Island. I thought I would share some deals that I see out in the market. Let me know if you would like some additional information on any of the properties. 912-441-0617 or sbentley@bellsouth.net

1406 Solomon - reduced today to 339,900. 2 bedrooms i bathroom upstairs and downstairs could be used as commercial or one bedroom one bath per listing agent. Current tax valuation per Chatham County is 617,000. It is currently bank owned.

22 Pulaski - 349,000 - It is also a 2 bedroom and one bath concrete block built in the Fort Screven in the 1930's. Only one house back from the oceanfront. House next door which has an ocean view (has been built up) is currently listed 1,290,000. So, great potential!

204 Polk - heading for auction block very soon!! Currently listed for 308,900. The previous owner purchased the house for 650,000 10/2006. Chatham County has the tax valuation at 524,000. It does have an somewhat unusual floor plan, but with some creativity could be easily solved. The auction is being held in Atlanta - so let me know if you want to see the house and I can register you for the auction.

So, today just FYI on the Tybee market. Let me know if folks are interested in recent sales on Tybee Island and I can put together a list for the next blog.........

Enjoy the day

No comments: