Monday, January 19, 2009

Thanks for the memories of the snow....



A dear friend and our "daughter"from Lithuania - Asta recently sent this photo of herself "enjoying" the snow. I printed the photo and have it sitting on my desk to remind myself WHY I MOVED TO TYBEE ISLAND!!!!!!! The snow is very pretty in a photo or in my memory, but I also remember the mornings of shoveling the snow, driving in the snow and just living in the cold and then I take a walk on Tybee's beautiful beach in January and it s 50 degrees here today and just beautiful. Thanks for the photo Asta - but, I will stick with Tybee Island. If you are ready to leave the snow behind and enjoy Tybee Island full time, give me a call and we can find you a home. Sue Bentley 912-441-0617

1 comment:

Margo said...

Hi Sue,
Love the blog and love to hear all about Tybee. That picture could have been taken here in Illinois! Looking forward to a visit mid-February to Tybee and a visit with you to catch up on things! I'll email you the details when we have firmed up our plans.
Margo