Friday, January 23, 2009

Very expensive recipe

We have all heard the urban myth of the Marshall Field's cookie recipe. And yes, the recipe is wonderul.. but that is a different story. I completed posting the recipe for the Granola yesterday afternoon and as I was typing the recipe the idea of small dish of yogurt and granola for an afternoon snack sounded very good. So, I waundered to the kitchen after the blog was posted and made myself a small dish of strawberry yogurt and some homemade granola. YUM. But, the second bite sounded funny and OUCH. I broke a crown and cracked the tooth beneath the crown and was quickly on the way to the dentist. I had to have the tooth removed and I am not a happy camper today. OUCH!!!!! So, enjoy the granola very carefully. I'm not sure that my batch will taste that good after yesterday afternoon. But, I did find a wonderful new dentist Marshpoint Dentistry - Natalie J. Wermuth, D.D.S. 107 Charlotte Road, Suite H, Savannah (Whitemarsh Island) near Publix 912-898-0090 - www.marshpointdentistry.com
tell her that Sue Bentley sent you and mention the granola recipe. It was the best experience that I have had with a dentist and a procedure that is typically not very pleasant to say the least. She is wonderful. THANKS Dr. Wermuth!!!!!

1 comment:

Diane Willard Kaufman said...

Sue, hope you're feeling better soon!